For the terminally curious, here is what’s left on The Wælcyrie Murders.
- Line edits (editor)
- Line edit revision (me)
- Final beta reader (beta reader who kindly does copy edits)
- Copy edit (copy editor)
- Print book production (layout designer and cover designer)
- Proofreading (proofreader)
- Print book upload to distributor
- eBook production (layout designer, cover already finished)
- eBook upload
- Marketing (ongoing)
Seems like a lot, but only one time consuming part remains, which is the final editing pass. The cover was done earlier.
I am constantly amazed at all the work that goes into publishing my novels and I appreciate everyone involved in the process. I call them Team Anthony and my books would go nowhere without their efforts and support.
In other news, the audiobook for Armageddon’s Princess was pushed back to the fall, due to crazy schedules. We’re shooting for quality here.
Write books. Make them awesome. Publish.