Dreams are Weird, Part II

January 12, 2010  Author: Anthony Pacheco Category: Not Exactly Random   7 Comments

I had a dream last night I was at the big Barnes and Noble in  Bellevue at a book signing.

So there I was waiting patiently in line, as I slowly moved to where the author was standing, and for some reason I am nervous, which is weird, because, she’s a waif and looks as intimidating as a kindergartner, but hey, maybe this is a dream about me being shy meeting new people?

No. I hand her my book that I have been clutching. She frowns.

What did I do? Do I smell? Am I not wearing clothes? What? WHAT?

I handed her a book that wasn’t hers.

Eeeeeeeeeee!

I wake up.

Dreams are weird.

Tags:

7 comments on: Dreams are Weird, Part II

1. J.C January 12, 2010 at 11:29 am

Dreams ARE weird.

Last night I dreamed that we went to test drive a car and while I was cracking the windows for the dog in ours, Hubby took off in the new car and drove it straight into a concrete wall, pretty much writing the car off despite the fact that he was entirely unharmed.

I don’t think I’ll let him test drive the cars…. and if we get the one we’re thinking of, I’m definitely driving it home from the other city! lol

And where is this novel I’m waiting for?? How much longer are you gonna leave me hanging??

• Anthony January 12, 2010 at 5:35 pm

Soon.

The novel even features New Zealand. You might not like it, though.

🙂

• J.C January 12, 2010 at 8:13 pm

I might not like the novel, or the featuring of NZ?

Soon… that’s so vague. How about you have it in my inbox by the 24th of January which is when I return from visiting the in laws – trust me, I am going to need a good dose of your novel to recover.

• Anthony January 12, 2010 at 9:47 pm

Populated islands were targets for the Unionists during the war.

The 24th it is.

2. Gary Corby January 12, 2010 at 6:13 pm

I’ll interpret your dream for you, Anthony.

It means you’re going mad.

• Anthony January 12, 2010 at 9:45 pm

Hey now. At least I didn’t dream I was a cocktail waitress again.

3. J.C January 13, 2010 at 8:19 pm

you rock, thanks Anthony!