Network FAIL

January 05, 2009  Author: Anthony Pacheco Category: Not Exactly Random, The Wife Unit   7 Comments

Networking issues today. You come back tomorrow!

Meanwhile, I blame BJ and Cassie for my current obsession. They egged me on mercilessly, and I am weak. I also cast blame in other directions. Nor Alex the other voice of mature feminine wisdom, has tried to hold the other two back.

Then there is the Wife Unit‘s indifference to my plight. She only wants to see a completed manuscript.

Then my critique partner thinks I am working on The Baby Dancers, when I am not but now I have to finish the chapter and send it out to her before she mails me a box of rabid weasels.

Woe is me! Woe is me I say!

Well you know what, I am going out tonight. With MEN. Where we will do MANLY things, like eat STEAK, drink SCOTCH and play VIDEO GAMES.

Okay, going to press the Publish button now. It may or may not show up on the Interwebs. Perhaps that is a good thing.

Blood… sugar… low…

7 comments on: Network FAIL

1. bjkeltz January 5, 2009 at 4:58 pm

Does that mean we might get to see more of Lexus?

Does it? does it? (Jumps up and down excitedly) Does it?

LoL, finish your other chapter, then dive in and have fun!

2. Anthony January 5, 2009 at 5:04 pm

You are an enabler.

3. wine blog January 5, 2009 at 6:33 pm

Eating steak, drinking Scotch, and playing video games seems like my kind of night!!

4. J.C January 5, 2009 at 7:27 pm

As long as we aren’t gonna get booted from the harem for enabling/egging on, it’s all good 😉
    Yay for Lexus!!! It’s so great you’ve been so taken with the story 🙂 woooo
    Have fun having your manly night lol

5. Alex Moore January 5, 2009 at 9:21 pm

Oh dear, this is bad. Very bad. Much worse than first diagonosed. Girls, I think the only thing we can do is to give him our undivided attention and shower him with power-words. Men need so much encouragement and coaxing in order to survive the real world, you know.

Ok, here goes: You the man. You rock. You are so strong and bloggy and networky and sleek and … (am I alone here? hello?)

tip one back for me, anthony.

• Anthony January 5, 2009 at 11:32 pm

Someone has me figured out, oh dear.

XOXOXOXOXOXO to all.

Homemade Cab (2007, Columbia Valley grapes) replaced scotch. No scotch for you! You come back later!

6. Pingback: WHO IS THE MAN? « Anthony Pacheco: Hack Writer