And in strange eons, even Christmas may die.

December 23, 2008  Author: Anthony Pacheco Category: Awesomesauce, The Craft   8 Comments

Timmy looked out the window to where the neighbor kids were playing with their new ponies or flying around on rocket sleds. “You suck Grampa! Christmas killed my entire family, and I still get a friggin’ rock. I hate Christmas FOREVER!”

Grampa raised his fists to the sky and theatrically shouted, “NOOOOOOOO!” kind of like Darth Vader at the end of the last Star Wars movie, but without so much reverb. Then he died.

Christmas Noun, by Larry Correia

8 comments on: And in strange eons, even Christmas may die.

1. Alex Moore December 23, 2008 at 8:20 pm

ok. no comprende. watching mr & mrs smith w/ hubby. some days i think i have a crush on the mrs =- but then i realize that’s because she thinks it’s cool to carry. woo hoo.

don’t post thish.

2. Anthony December 23, 2008 at 8:25 pm

Alex is into the goooooood eggnog!

If I was a lesbian, I would so love Mrs. Smith.

As a guy, I merely lust from afar.

3. Alex Moore December 24, 2008 at 3:36 am

alas, eggnog sucks. anyway, working on revision and couldn’t sleep. or should i say, slept until i woke up w/ too many revision thoughts?

4. Anthony December 24, 2008 at 10:04 am

Actually, I don’t like eggnog either.

5. Alex Moore December 24, 2008 at 11:03 am

it suddenly occurs to Alex that Anthony doesn’t give his visiting commenters the courtesy of self-deleting.

Alex contemplates this evil.

The proper revenge isn’t materializing quite yet, but it will. oh it will.

Alex giggles at the thought, and then sets about undoing the damage of thinking of one’s self in 3rd person PoV.

6. Anthony December 24, 2008 at 11:17 am

I have no idea how to turn that option on with WordPress.

Therefore I am evil by proxy.

7. Alex Moore December 24, 2008 at 2:30 pm

oh. that takes all of the fun out of plotting.

& don’t get me started on wordpress. it is evil cubed. either that or i’m cognitively impaired… i think i have about three accounts on it, none of which i can find 😀

8. Anthony December 24, 2008 at 3:13 pm

The WordPress tag system is responsible for over a fourth of my traffic. It does everything but JavaScript, and that is good enough for moi!